About HellermannTyton Connectivity
Founded in 1988, HellermannTyton Data Ltd is an established leader in the design, development and manufacture of innovative network infrastructure solutions for both LAN and WAN environments. The company offers a broad range of quality, high performance structured cabling products including Deca10, the Category 6A solution; the unique pre-terminated, ‘plug & play’ RapidNet™ system; iD DCIM; and a full range of market leading closures for Broadband applications incorporating the patented Cablelok™ mechanical seal.
Based in Northampton, UK, the company is part of the global HellermannTyton Group PLC, a FTSE 250 company, listed on the London Stock Exchange with operations in 37 countries worldwide.
Selecting HellermannTyton as your cabling system gives you peace of mind, knowing that the system will be installed easily, will perform well first time and will continue to operate to the same high level throughout its life. In the unlikely event that there are any difficulties, you have the reassurance of UK technical support and a warranty that is backed by a large financially stable British PLC with a long history in the data market. Ultimately the choice of HellermannTyton significantly reduces the risk of your project.
The Benefits of HellermannTyton:
Quality Of The Products, The Designs And Materials
- Components and cable are designed for quality, not to minimise costs.
- Reliability and performance on installation.
- Longevity – products will continue to perform throughout their life.
- Performance – consistent and high performance against the international standards.
Established UK Manufacturer
- Consistency of the product in both manufacture and performance.
- Local high quality technical support.
- Long term stability of the business – manufacturing in the UK since 1988 and part of the successful British HellermannTyton Group PLC, listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- Blue chip customer base across many industries eg: finance, healthcare, government, pharmaceutical, education, leisure and telecommunications.
Credibility Of The Warranty
- Part of the £400 million HellermannTyton Group PLC - significant financial scale and stability and therefore able to meet the obligations of a warranty claim now and in the future.
- Network of approved installers trained by HellermannTyton at the facility in Northampton ensuring the quality of the installation.
- A direct warranty relationship between HellermannTyton, the manufacturer, and the end user customer.
UK Design Capability
- Continuous product development ensuring your future requirements are able to be met as technology evolves.
- HellermannTyton’s broad product breadth means there is a product to meet the specific requirements of your current and future projects.
- UK manufactured – lower carbon footprint.
- ISO14001 (environmental management system) certified manufacturing facility.
- Demonstrable year on year improvements in environmental performance (energy use, recycling, reduction in waste to landfill, solvent use, lifecycle design processes).
Customer Connection Enclosure (CCE) with up to 50m of Fibre Storage
HellermannTyton Customer Connection Enclosure (CCE) has been designed to be used as an external building entry point.
The GST UTP System
The GST jack from HellermannTyton is a compact high performance UTP RJ45 connector.
New Pod - 4 Port and 6 Port in Cat6A, Cat6 and Cat5e
The new Pod available in Cat6A, Cat6 and Cat5e for both UTP and FTP, is an important step in being able to install and deliver reliable and resilient network connections in work area applications.