Connectorised FST Closure
The connectorised FST closure has been designed for the aerial delivery of customer drop cables, either via a pole or the facade of a building creating an external demarcation and test point for the network connections.
The FST is fitted with a front mounted adaptor plate suitable for 8 SC simplex APC or UPC adaptors. The closure’s single splice tray can accommodate up to 12 splices with the rear of the tray providing a storage area for loop through applications. The 13 port base enables feeder cables to be installed as cable end or mid span and has separate ‘R’ ports for the drop cables.
The FST is HellermannTyton’s smallest fibre splice closure, offering both quality fibre management and high environmental protection (IP68). The connectorised FST solution is ideal for supporting multiple single dwelling unit (SDU) or smaller multi dwelling unit (MDU) deployments.
Features and Benefits:
- Removable front mounting adaptor plate for up to 8 SC simplex adaptors
- Accommodates up to 12 3A or 24 mechanical (ANT) splice protectors
- 12 round ports and 1 oval port
- Rear fibre storage area for up to 1m of loop through fibre
- Can be either post mounted or on the façade of the building
- Cablelok only for all ports sizes