RapidNet Distribution Chassis
- Fits into standard 19” racks and cabinets
- 4U of vertical space can accommodate up to 16 RapidNet cassettes
- Can accommodate up to 2,304 fibres per chassis or 96 copper ports
- High quality look and finish enhances the presentation of the patching area
- Hinged front and rear doors offer protection for cable to both the front (patching) and rear (backbone/trunk) of the panel
- Class leading port labelling and identification both front and rear
- Front cable management supports patch cords and helps manage bend radii, reducing the possibility of macro-bending
- Rear cable management for cables from 3 to 20mm and anchoring points to provide strain relief for cables entering the chassis
- Adjustable mounting ears allow forward or backward movement to suit the mounting post position within the rack or cabinet
- Removable doors to make initial patch cord and cable installation easier
High density fibre with RapidNet MTP VHD
Tabbed connectors for easy installation
Front cable management
For more information regarding this product and ordering information please refer to the flyer.
RapidNet Pre-terminated Systems Brochure
New for 2015, RapidNet Pre-terminated Systems Brochure from HellermannTyton. The new brochure provides an extensive overview of the flexibility and choice delivered by the number 1 pre-terminated solution.
RapidNet Fibre Adapter Mounting Module
The RapidNet Fibre Adapter Mounting Module has been developed to extend the use of the HellermannTyton RapidNet pre-terminated fibre solutions.
12 Port Pre-terminated RapidNet Cassette
With rack space at a premium in today’s comms rooms and data centres, HellermannTyton has developed the 12 port RapidNet cassette, offering 48 ports in 1U, meeting the demands for additional space.