FTTH Customer Connection Point (CCP)
The Customer Connection Point (CCP) is a Building Entry Point (BEP) which provides a fibre termination and network demarcation point external to the connected premise in a Fibre to the Home (FTTH) network. It also presents a network test point outside of the customer location.
It’s high (IP68) sealing performance and a compact design allows it to be housed in a small subterranean access chamber (eg: “Toby Box”) or wall/facade mounted whilst protecting the fibre connection point from water and dirt. Incoming and outgoing cables are sealed at the base of the CCP using a quick twist lock sealing mechanism. A vent gauze breather membrane prevents internal condensation.
Features and Benefits:
- 2 x SC Simplex or 1 x LC Duplex Adaptor
- Fibre management for 2 x 3A or 2 x ANT splices
- Integral positive fibre management and fibre storage capacity
- Separate inbound/outbound access points
- Fully detachable snap on lid
- IP68/IK08 Rated