FTTM (Fibre to the Mast)
FTTM enables high capacity and flexible LTE deployment to meet the rapidly growing high bandwidth demands of today’s mobile networks.
FTTM can also be a cost effective solution to the rural broadband challenge, providing an efficient way of delivering fast internet access to locations with low population density.
HellermannTyton manufacture a range of quality solutions that can be found at all levels of an FTTM installation.
Featured in the brochure:
- FST - Small Fibre Closure
- FML - Mid Sized Fibre Optic Closure
- Connectorised Closure - Pre-configured with Fibre Connectors
- IR Enclosure - Street Cabinet Fibre Splicing Enclosure
- RapidNet - Pre-terminated Fibre Solution
- LightGuide 2 - Fibre Optic Ducting System
- Fibre Panel - Connectivity in Racks or Cabinets
- Fibre Accessories - Additional Fibre Connectivity
- TipTag - Identification for Cable Bundles
- MBT Ties - Stainless Steel Ties
- M-Boss Lite - Stainless Steel Identification
- CA Range - Enclosures and Wall Boxes
- P Series Ties - Low Profile Cable Ties
- HDM and SA Cable Tie Mounts - Heavy Duty Mounting Clips