About HellermannTyton Connectivity
Founded in 1988, HellermannTyton Connectivity is an established leader in the design, development and manufacture of innovative network infrastructure solutions for both LAN and WAN environments. The company offers a broad range of quality, high performance structured cabling products including Deca10, the Category 6A solution; the unique pre-terminated, ‘plug & play’ RapidNet™ system and a full range of market leading closures for Broadband applications incorporating the patented Cablelok™ mechanical seal.
Based in Northampton, UK, the company is part of the global HellermannTyton Group, with operations in 38 countries worldwide.
Selecting HellermannTyton as your cabling system gives you peace of mind, knowing that the system will be installed easily, will perform well first time and will continue to operate to the same high level throughout its life. In the unlikely event that there are any difficulties, you have the reassurance of UK technical support and a warranty that is backed by the financially stable HellermannTyton Group with a long history in the data market. Ultimately the choice of HellermannTyton significantly reduces the risk of your project.
The Benefits of HellermannTyton:
Quality Of The Products, The Designs And Materials
- Components and cable are designed for quality, not to minimise costs.
- Reliability and performance on installation.
- Longevity – products will continue to perform throughout their life.
- Performance – consistent and high performance against the international standards.
Established UK Manufacturer
- Consistency of the product in both manufacture and performance.
- Local high quality technical support.
- Long term stability of the business – manufacturing in the UK since 1988 and part of the successful British HellermannTyton Group.
- Blue chip customer base across many industries eg: finance, healthcare, government, pharmaceutical, education, leisure and telecommunications.
Credibility Of The Warranty
- Part of the HellermannTyton Group - significant financial scale and stability and therefore able to meet the obligations of a warranty claim now and in the future.
- Network of approved installers trained by HellermannTyton at the facility in Northampton ensuring the quality of the installation.
- A direct warranty relationship between HellermannTyton, the manufacturer, and the end user customer.
UK Design Capability
- Continuous product development ensuring your future requirements are able to be met as technology evolves.
- HellermannTyton’s broad product breadth means there is a product to meet the specific requirements of your current and future projects.
- UK manufactured – lower carbon footprint.
- ISO14001 (environmental management system) certified manufacturing facility.
- Demonstrable year on year improvements in environmental performance (energy use, recycling, reduction in waste to landfill, solvent use, lifecycle design processes).
25 Year System Warranty from HellermannTyton
The 25 Year System Warranty from HellermannTyton covers both copper and fibre solutions – cable, connectivity and patch cords.
Does HellermannTyton supply large diameter heat shrink tubing?
27th February - Technology Days at HellermannTyton
On the 27th February HellermannTyton Connectivity will be holding its first Technology Day of the year, and one of the key topics to be covered is Remote Powering PoE types 3 & 4.