S Port Multi-Drop Cablelok
The Multi-Drop S port Cablelok from HellermannTyton has been developed to increase the capacity for cables within the range of HellermannTyton closures.
The Multi-Drop S Port Cablelok can be used in both the FDN 59 and 16 port closures as well as the FML and UFC.
When used in the 59 port FDN base the number of drop cables that can be increased from 52 cable installed drops (through the R ports) up to a maximum of 72 cable drops by converting the 4 S ports using the Multi-Drop cablelok. This feature will enable the 59 Port FDN to be used to support 3; 1:24 or 2; 1:32 passive splitters, both of which are widely used configurations in FTTH applications.
Features and Benefits
- Allows 5 cable drops from one S-Port
- Accommodates cable diameter range 6.8mm to 7.2mm
- Fits in UFC, FDN and FML closures from HellermannTyton
- Provides the same high quality sealing capabilities of all other Cablelok seals
- Available as single Cablelok’s or bulk packs of 10
HellermannTyton welcomes Local Full Fibre Networks Team
HellermannTyton Connectivity had the pleasure of welcoming the Local Full Fibre Networks Team to it's Global Centre of Excellence in Northampton UK, demonstrating that British design and manufacturing is a key factor to helping deliver DCMS’s goals of delivering full fibre connectivity to 15 million premises by 2025.