This product is not available anymore.
- 48 Port Point of Connection (expandable to 96)
- Duct support bracket for 48 drops (expandable to 96)
- LC Simplex (UPC/APC) presentation
- Positive fibre management throughout
- 900µm fibre routing and management
- Modular construction allows for build and grow network
- Quick and easy installation of additional trays/drop patch modules
- Fibre storage basket for loop through applications
More products in this product group:
|Stainless Steel (SS)
|Fibre Optic External Enclosure
|Connectorised PON Street Cabinet
|A modular and flexible fibre management system housed within a stainless steel powder coated street cabinet 535 x 998 x 315mm (WxHxD). (Riser supplied separately). The fibre management system offers 48 LC Simplex connections (expandable up to 96) in a point to multipoint design with positive fibre management for both 250µm and 900µm fibre. Additional loop storage is provided for installations with loop through applications. The cabinet is supplied with 6 1 x 8 splitter assemblies, 3 fibre splice trays, 6 drop patch modules, a drop patch modules holder, drop cable manager and a customer drop management bracket to accommodate 48 8mm blown duct tubes. Each splitter assembly consists of a pre-assembled fibre splice tray with a single pre-installed 1 x 8 splitter and 1 3A splice bridge. The splitter is pre-connectorised with 8 LC Simplex 900µm output fibres. These are routed to an 8 port LC Simplex drop patch module and connected to 8 LC Simplex adaptors. The additional trays are fitted with 2 splice bridges to accommodate a maximum of 16 3A splices.
|Type of Tray
|Versatile Routing ME