12 Way Modular Zone Termination Box Loaded with 12 x LC/APC Duplex Adaptors.
- Supports Category 6A, Category 6 and Fibre
- Uses Hellermantytons Modular Connectivity
- Supports PoE when using Cat6a / Cat6 Keystone Jacks
- Accepts Shielded and Unshielded Jacks
- Accepts up to 12 cable lines
- 1.5mm Mild Steel for added strength
- Internal Steel cross-member supports for increased impact resistance
- Compact size allows for installation in restricted spaces
- Removeable lid for ease of termination / installation
- Lockable for security
- Fixings points to allow for installation on walls/risers, in ceilings, floor or under desk
- Grey powder coated finish for humidity and temperature protection
- Brush strips for easy cable entry/exit and debris free operation
- Integral cable anchor points
- Modular design allows user to mix and match desired connectivity i.e. 6x CAT6A STP & 6x LC Duplex OM4
- Port identification
More products in this product group:
|Modular, Single Mode
|Consolidation Points and Enclosures
|Modular Zone Termination Box
|12 Way Modular Zone Termination Box Loaded with 12 x LC/APC Duplex Adaptors.
|The Modular Zone Termination Box (ZTB) is a compact and robust internal consolidation point. The ZTB has been designed to work as part of a Zone Cabling topology which allows for more flexibility in regards to MAC’s within a structured cabling network. This modular version of the ZTB allows for the use of HellermannTyton keystone jacks and fibre adaptors, making it easier to configure each box to your bespoke requirements giving even greater flexibility. Users can choose to have the box loaded with CAT6 UTP HTC or GST keystone jacks, HTC CAT6A shielded jacks or LC duplex / SC simplex fibre adaptors.