The connectorised FDN closure from HellermannTyton has been designed to offer engineers in Access Networks the benefits of speed and ease when connecting customers to their fibre optic network.
It is available pre-configured with LC Duplex of SC Simplex connectors to allow for quick connection or disconnection using pre-configured fibre pigtails or field terminated connectors.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for FTTH network applications, especially the last mile/kilometre
- 58 round ports and 1 oval port (for loop through cable)
- Suitable for blown fibre/cable applications
- Quick and simple customer connection or disconnection
- Available pre-configured with LC Duplex or SC Simplex fibre pigtails on request
- Up to 64 customer drops per closure
- Choice of 3 closure sizes
- Pre-fitted splitter cassette options ID markers for easy customer identification
- Uses HellermannTyton’s Cablelok – 100% mechanical seal
Click the button below to view Connectorised Closure products View products