LJ6C POD Boxes
The HellermannTyton POD box, part of the Zone Cabling product range, offers flexibility within a Structured Cabling Network.
POD boxes come unloaded as standard and can be used in conjunction with a range of compatible HellermannTyton outlets & accessories.
Available in either 4 or 6 port presentations with the choice of 25mm, 28.5mm or 34mm conduit entry points.
All POD variations benefit from the same dimensions 215mm(h) x 51mm(d) x 62mm(w) which allows them to easily pass through standard 127mm raised floor grommets. Each POD features individual port labeling fields as well as a larger labelling area for the POD itself.
POD boxes can be used without conduit, however HellermannTyton always recommends using suitable flexible conduit to help maintain proper cable bend radii and to protect cables from possible damage. Conduit is gripped within the rear entry point of the POD alleviating the need for a compression gland**.
An integral cable tie point inside the POD allows cable bundles to be securely anchored in place further protecting your terminations. There are three mounting holes for screws when permanently fixing in position such as to the floor (slab) in grid layouts, and two cables tie points for temporary fixing or when using access baskets; giving a simple means for securing the POD in place under the desk when located in its final position.
** Gland required if using an L bracket to secure conduit to cable tray.
Features and Benefits
- IK07 Rated
- Accepts Industry Standard LJ6C
- Available in 4 or 6 Port Presentations
- Choice of 25mm, 28.5mm, 34mm Conduit Entry Points
- Supplied Unloaded as Standard or as part of a RapidNet Pre-Terminated solution
- Works with CAT5E, CAT6 & CAT6A UTP / FTP Cabling Systems
- Fits through 127mm raised floor grommets
- Integral anchor point for cable bundles
- Port and POD labeling fields
- Secure & temporary fixing points
- Part of the HellermannTyton Zone Cabling range