- Suitable for use with the AFN and the FFE (Fibre Facade Enclosure)
- Loop storage management for up to 10m of ultra-lightweight cable (at the rear of the bracket)
- External anchor points for 24 distribution drop fibres
- Manufactured from powder coated stainless steel
- Designed not to exceed the width of the pole top
- 201 x 179 x 384mm (D x W x H)
More products in this product group:
|Used for mounting the AFN within an aerial network.
|Stainless Steel (SS)
|UFC/FDN/FML Pole & Wall Mounting Brackets
|UFC/FDN/FML Pole/Wall Mounting Brackets
|A V-shaped pole mounting bracket designed to provide mounting positions for 2 enclosures which is suitable for use with the Aerial Fibre Node (AFN) and the Fibre Facade Enclosure (FFE). Anchoring is provided at the base of the bracket for incoming cables. The bracket is manufactured from powder coated stainless steel and designed not to exceed the width of the pole top. The bracket can be pre-loaded with the enclosures and then secured to the pole.