- Simplex and duplex options available
- 3.0mm buffered fibre optic cable
- Pre-tested with test results supplied
- Patch leads are packaged individually in bags with test results
- Available in standard lengths of 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m and 10m
- Non-standard lengths available on request
More products in this product group:
|Local order number
|OS1 Single Mode
|Optical fibre patch leads are a defining factor in ensuring your network performs to the highest level. The LC to LC Single Mode patch leads are designed for use in permanent connections between active equipment and panels or interconnect/cross connect between panels. All HellermannTyton patch leads are supplied as a cross over configuration in OS1 G652d and OS2 G652d as standard. Straight through configuration patch leads are available on request.
|LC to LC Duplex Single Mode
|OS1 Fibre Patch Leads
|OS1 LC to LC Duplex Single Mode Patch Leads
|The Duplex Patch Leads are manufactured using 3.0mm buffered fibre optic cable which is sheathed in LSOH material making them suitable for internal use. HellermannTyton’s Duplex Patch Leads are manufactured to the highest quality and tested to exceed the latest published version of ISO/IEC 11801 and ANSI/TIA 568. NB. Part numbers shown are for standard lengths and connector options, other lengths and connector options are available on request.