Up to 4 Ports on the Customer Connection Point CCP XL/XT
CCP XL and XT Coming Soon! Contact us for more information and product availability.
Building Entry Points for all Properties…
The building entry point is an important stage of the last mile network and delivering fibre into a property isn’t always a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
With the addition of the XT and XL, the CCP range now offers greater options and flexibility, meeting the growing demands of FTTH networks.
The introduction of the new CCP models present a number of port options including 2 ports at base, 2 inline ports or 4 ports. The new CCP’s are slightly taller than the original model and the XT can be supplied with an optional hinged splice tray that provides splitter accommodation.
Compact Design with up to four IP68 Ports
The Customer Connection Point (CCP) is used as a Building Entry Point (BEP) to provide a fibre termination and network demarcation point external to the connected premise in a Fibre to the Home (FTTH) network. It also presents a network test point outside of the customer location.
The CCP has high (IP68) sealing performance on all compression sealed ports and a compact design and can therefore be housed in a small subterranean access chamber (e.g.: “Toby Box”) whilst protecting the fibre connection point from water or dirt contamination. Incoming and outgoing cables are sealed on the two short edges of the CCP using a quick twist lock sealing mechanism. An optional vent gauze feature prevents internal moisture condensation. The CCP can also be surface mounted to the wall with an optional sealed rear cable entry/ exit point enabling the drop cable to pass directly into the premises.
The CCP houses up to 2 SC simplex or LC duplex adaptors and has features to secure either 3A heatshrink or ANT mechanical splice protectors. Mechanical fixing is provided to secure the incoming cable strength member to provide strain relief. Internal positive fibre management maintains a minimum fibre bend radius of 30mm throughout. The snap fit fully removable lid enables quick clear access to the internal fibre for splicing and termination plus two additional tamperproof locking mounts. Standard colour is black with other options available on request. The CCP enclosure can be supplied pre-loaded with fibre adaptors and pigtails as required.
3 New CCP Options Available
The CCP XL and XT enclosures are available in 3 variations (as shown in the image):
- 2 x Ports – 2 ports at base of CCP
- 4 x Ports – 2 ports at base and 2 ports at top of CCP
- 2 x Ports inline – 1 port at base and 1 port at top of CCP ‘inline’.
The CCP XT is fitted with a hinged fibre splice tray allowing complete segregation of the fibres. The splice tray will manage up to 12 splice protectors, either 3A or ANT. The tray can also be fitted with a splitter bridge which will manage a 4 x 7 x 60mm PLC splitter and 2 x 3A or ANT splices.
Features and Benefits
Features and Benefits:
- IP68 sealing on all compression ports gives a high level of performance to prevent dirt and moisture ingress
- Bend radius managed through-the wall port with IP55 environmental sealing
- Optional vent gauze feature to prevent moisture condensation
- 5 sealed cable entry points, two at the base, two at the top and one in the rear of the enclosure
- Positive fibre management to enable the use of both ITU-T G.652.D or G.657.Ax single mode fibre types
- Minimum fibre bend radius of 30mm throughout
- Mounting for 2 off SC SX or LC DX connections
- Splice protector storage for 3A or ANT sleeves
- Mechanical fixing for cable strength member
- Optional hinged splice tray which will accommodate up to 8 250µm splices or 1 x 4 x 4 x 40mm PLC splitter.