CFN-IR Compact Fibre Node Dome Closure
The CFN fibre splice closure range offers a closure for a wide range of FTTx applications for both P2P and P2MP topologies.
The CFN 19 and 27 Port Integrated Routing (IR) closures are supplied with a UV stable Polypropylene base. With base configurations of either 26 round ports and 1 oval port or 18 round ports and 1 oval port, the CFN accommodates a cable diameter range of 1.7 - 20.0mm when using mechanical cablelok seals.
The IR Fibre Management System (FMS) accommodates a maximum of 12 compact SE single element splice trays in the M length closure and 6 in the S length closure. The trays can be fitted with a range of fibre splice bridges including 3A and ANT.
The position of the FMS allows unrestricted access to the cable entry ports, each of which has the option of integrated cable anchoring. The loop storage basket is situated directly above the oval cable port enabling efficient routing to it and the fibre splice trays via the modular IR FMS. The splice trays and the fibre optic routing modules are white in colour making it easy to clearly identify the individual fibre colours as they are routed through the positive fibre management system.
The fibre entry block has dedicated PLC splitter accommodation for a maximum of 2 x 250µm bare end PLC splitters and fibre management for fibre direction changes and storage of excess fibre. Fibre slot retaining blocks guide the fibre elements in to the IR system, the foam pad on the retainer is partially cut through to accommodate a range of fibre counts.
Features and benefits
- Maximum 144 fibre splice capacity (M length)
- 26 or 18 round ports and 1 oval port
- Positive fibre management to ensure consistent 30mm bend radii throughout
- Fibre storage basket for loop through applications
- Bi-directional routing
- Accommodates a maximum of 12 CFN SE trays
- Off tray PLC splitter accommodation
- Cablelok compatible for all port sizes
- Quick Release cover
- Integrated closure mounting points for MOBRA, pole and facade fixing
- Optional pressure release valve/cable location/toning point