High Density Zone Cabling
High Density Zone Cabling Enclosure
The Zone Cabling Enclosure from HellermannTyton provides up to 2U of patching space within the 600mm x 600mm area of raised floor, ceiling void or within a riser. The zone cabling enclosure provides support for any standard 19” patch panels or active equipment as well as RapidNet panels for use with the pre-terminated cassette based solution.
The zone cabling enclosure has a hinged and removable top access door along with additional cable entry knockouts and brush strips on two sides to keep out dust and debris.
Internally, the zone cabling enclosure has front and rear cable management to support patch leads and manage bend radii.
The enclosure is the ideal solution for retail, data centre or intelligent building applications.
Features and Benefits
- 2U of rack space supporting 19” patch panels
- Supports RapidNet panels, standard HellermannTyton copper and fibre panels and active equipment
- Installs below a single 600mm x 600mm raised floor tile, ceiling void or risers
- Hinged and removable lid
- Additional cable entry knockouts
- Brush strips on two sides to keep out dust and debris
- Lockable lid for secure access
- Powder coated finish for temperature and humidity protection
- Adjustable mounting ears allow for a forward or recessed mounting position
- Works as part of a Zone Cabling topology