High Density Zone Cabling
High Density Zone Cabling Enclosure
The HellermannTyton Zone Cabling Enclosure delivers a quick and flexible solution for under the floor, in the ceiling or on the wall connectivity in areas where there is limited space or a patching frame is not available. The enclosure provides reliable and resilient network connections, as well as high performance in a number of applications where additional patching is required.
The Zone Cabling Enclosure from HellermannTyton provides up to 2U of patching space within the 600mm x 600mm area of a floor, ceiling tile or even on the wall. The zone cabling enclosure provides support for any standard 19” patch panels or active equipment as well as RapidNet panels for use with the pre-terminated cassette based solution.
The zone cabling enclosure has a hinged and removable top access door along with removable covers and interchangeable brushes on two sides. The enclosure can be secured to raised floor pillars, concrete flooring or ceiling tiles and walls; making it extremely versatile in any mounted position. Internally, the zone cabling enclosure has front and rear cable management to support patch leads and manage bend radii.
The enclosure is the ideal solution for data centre or office applications where raised floors or suspended ceiling provide suitable hosting space.
Features and Benefits
- Maximum capacity: 2U of rack space supporting 19” patch panels
- Supports RapidNet panels, standard HellermannTyton copper and fibre panels and active equipment
- Installs below a single 600mm x 600mm floor or above a ceiling tile
- Hinged and removable lid and removable side covers for easy access and installation of brush panels
- Lockable lid for secure access
- Powder coated finish for temperature and humidity protection
- Adjustable mounting ears allow for forward or backward pivot to suit the mounting post position
- Provides additional patching away from the rack space