- High performance low loss Elite® Connectors from US Conec
- Compatible with all MTP RapidNet Cassettes
- Available in OM3, OM4, OS2 and OS1 in 12 or 24 core
- Can be used as back-bone fibre link or MTP Patch Lead
- Pre-tested with test results supplied
More products in this product group:
|Local order number
|The MTP Back-Bone cable is pre-terminated and pre-tested ensuring the highest performance. The MTP Connector is the low loss Elite® Connector from US Conec and is compatible with all RapidNet MTP Cassettes. The MTP Back-Bone cable can be used for high density patching between two MTP ports and is particularly suited to applications where space is limited.
|24 Core MTP Back-Bone Cables
|OM3 24 Core Back-Bone Cable
|US Conec MTP Connectors provide quick and simple connection for 12 or 24 fibres in a single housing. The Elite® low loss Connector ensures the optical alignment through patented high precision pins and floating ferrule and conforms to IEC 61754-7 and TIA 604-5. NB. Part numbers shown are for 10m length, other lengths are available.